That is the Question!
So it’s Tuesday night now. 4 days since iPad2 launch.
I have visited my Apple store about 7 times in the last 4 days. I have called about 4 Targets and 5 Best Buys. I even called WalMart.
I put my iPad up for sale on craigslist, but not willing to part with it until i have an iPad2 in my hands.
So for the 2nd day in a row, my Apple store has informed me that I can be in line for a 9am opening tomorrow (on Wednesday). They said that on Tuesday and they didn’t open at 9 today.
So, should I just place my order online and wait the 4-5 week window? If one comes in stock locally I can always cancel my order right? Do they charge your card before it ships? If I cancel, how long will it be before they credit back my card? I don’t know if current cash flow will allow me to have funds for two iPad2′s held in limbo.
Well, I guess I will get in line tomorrow morning and see what happens… stay tuned!Filed under: Apple, Inc., iPad, Rant