Well, my flight takes off at 6:00am out of LAX. So I have to hit the road no later than 2:30am. It will take about 40-45 minutes to get to LAX and then find my way to Long Term Parking and take one of those buses to my terminal. I want to check in early so I can see if I can qualify for Exit Row seating.
Once in the air, I will fly and land in ORD at approximately 12:04 CDT.
However before ANY of that, I still have to:
- Finish the Render Farm Client Auto-Login Setup
- Write documentation on above setup
- Watch the results of Idol’s Top 11
- Empty the fridge of stuff that has to go before I get back
- Take a nap?
- Download a movie to the iPhone for the flight
- Remember to pack the on-plane power supply for my MacBook Pro
- See if I can collect all the docs for my Pre-Qualifacation Letter
- Call SmartLevel Media and have my cards FedEx’d to Chicago
- Finish listening to Adam Lambert’s weird song from last night, get over it and move on.