Well its Friday about 7pm EDT. I have 14 more days here in the DC area before I make my move to Seattle. I have been buried in work since I got back from corporate travel a week ago. A lot has happened since my last entry. Let’s try to summarize:
* I have been promoted to Culinary Operations and Content Manager
* My assistant Stephanie has been promoted to Culinary Coordinator, taking my place
* I officially joined the corporate team on September 12, but working in DC
* I’ve done two corporate conferences – one in Los Angeles, the other in Cleveland
* I havne’t called home in over a month, mom is mad at me I’m sure!
* Brian (my ex, best friend and current roommate) and I cry at least once a day
* I’m scared and excited
* I still don’t have a place to live in Seattle, but corporate is putting me up for 60 days while I secure housing
* I want to go dancing – I havne’t been to a club in over a year.
* I’m still a slave to late 90′s club music
* Been on all the online sites looking for new friends and such… who knew it would be so hard?
* So many peoploe to see before I leave
* Preparing for a third conference to take place in a week